10 brass knuckles cartridges (1000mg)October 5, 2018
MDMAOctober 8, 2018
$300.00 – $1,350.00
Psilocybe cubensis is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose principal active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Commonly called shrooms, magic mushrooms, golden tops, cubes, or gold caps, it belongs to the Hymenogastraceae family of fungi and was previously known as Stropharia cubensis.
Scientific name: Psilocybe cubensis
Higher classification: Psilocybe
Psilocybin is a compound that is naturally produced by more than 100 species of mushrooms . When one ingests one of these mushrooms, it is converted into a substance known as psilocin, which produces mind-altering effects similar to drugs such as mescaline and LSD . Psilocybin is classified as a hallucinogenic or psychedelic drug. While there appear to be no known recorded fatal overdoses from psilocybin alone, there are some risks associated with using the drug that include:
- Impaired judgment and feelings of detachment while one is under the influence of psilocybin .
- The development of anxiety or panic attacks as a result of psilocybin-related experiences .
- The experience of having “a bad trip” or unpleasant reaction to hallucinogenic effects .
- The potential for poisoning and death as a result of consuming the wrong type of mushroom.
- Flashbacks, which are reoccurrences of psilocybin experiences long after use . Consistent and impairing flashbacks are a condition known as hallucinogenic-induced persistent perceptual disorder . These experiences can be quite distressing and interfere with daily functioning.
1 Ounce – $300, Quarter Pound – $700, Half Pound – $900, 1 Pound – $1350